Stellar Care: Preventive Maintenance (In-house)
- A thorough inspection and diagnosis of the machine's "health"
- Ensuring temperature and pressure of the machines are in optimal range
- Replacing wear and tear parts; group head gasket, ruby jets, group head screen, steam rebuild kit
- Cleaning the serviceable parts of the machine
- Ensuring the water piping system is in working condition
- Advising on parts replacement that are critical for the machine to work
- Servicing does NOT include descaling. Please select the option to include descaling as an add on to servicing for this package.
Simply book a date for you to drop off your machine at Stellar M and we'll take care of the rest.
1. Is the Preventive Maintenance package only applicable for purchases on stellar-m.com? If I bought my machine from other dealers, can I qualify for Preventive Maintenance?
Yes, you may qualify for Preventative Maintenance so long as you own any of the machines that Stellar M distributes, regardless of the current warranty status of your machine (doesn't matter if expired or still valid). This includes Rocket, Synesso and Kees Espresso machines.
2. Why should I sign up for this package?
We believe you deserve to have a great coffee making experience uninterrupted by random machine breakdowns due to wear & tear or under-servicing. Send in your machine once every 6 months to be fully taken care of to ensure you never have to worry again about random breakdowns.
3. How long is this package valid for from the date of purchase?
Once you buy the package, it is valid for a one time use only, 6 months within purchase date.
4. How do I book an appointment for Preventative Maintenance?
You can call: +65 9138 1753 or email: email@example.com, tell us you would like to send in your machine for the Preventative Maintenance and we will arrange for a date for you to send it in.
Terms & Conditions
Full payment must be made for subscription to commence.
Acceptable hours of maintenance servicing from 10am - 6pm
Any servicing or repairs falling outside of the Preventative Maintenance agreement will be:
Charged at a rate of $80/hr ( not including parts )
Carried out if it affects operational functionality of the machine and total costs falls under $300 (inc GST)
We cannot undertake and are not responsible for the installing/testing/repairing of any machine other than that mentioned in this agreement
Unplanned service calls are unrelated to the Preventative Maintenance schedule, we will still undertake Preventative Maintenance as per schedule
There is a 1 month warranty on all parts that are replaced
Parts listed in the agreement, will be consumed on a scheduled basis, or if required in advance. Any part consumed that is not included in the Preventative Maintenance package will be charged separately