Stellar Care: Preventive Maintenance (On-site)
- A thorough inspection and diagnosis of the machine's "health"
- Ensuring temperature and pressure of the machines are in optimal range
- Replacing wear and tear parts; group head gasket, ruby jets, group head screen, for all group heads
- Replacing the steam rebuild kit
- Cleaning the serviceable parts of the machine
- Ensuring the water piping system is in working condition
- Advising on parts replacement that are critical for the machine to work
1. Is the Preventive Maintenance package only applicable for purchases on stellar-m.com? If I bought my machine from other dealers, can I qualify for Preventive Maintenance?
Yes, you may qualify for Preventative Maintenance so long as you own any of the machines that Stellar M distributes, regardless of the current warranty status of your machine (doesn't matter if expired or still valid). This includes Rocket, Synesso and Kees Espresso machines.
2. Why should I sign up for this package?
We believe you deserve to have a great coffee making experience uninterrupted by random machine breakdowns due to wear & tear or under-servicing. Send in your machine once every quarter or every 6 months to be fully taken care of to ensure you never have to worry again about random breakdowns.
3. How long is this package valid for from the date of purchase?
Once you buy the package, the first use is valid 6 months within purchase date. Subsequent uses are valid according to the respective intervals of each package.
For bi-annual, the subsequent use is valid within 6 months of first use.
For quarterly, subsequent use is valid within 3 months of previous use, with a total of 4 uses.
4. How do I book an appointment for Preventative Maintenance?
You can call: +65 9138 1753 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us you would like to send in your machine for the Preventative Maintenance and we will arrange for a date for you to send it in.